On Tuesday the 30th of August at 10.00am (Armenia time), the 2nd Business Forum Conference of the Project “Herbs for Growth-HEGO” will be held in Yerevan, Armenia.
The event is organized by the Partner of HEGO project Center for Agribusiness & Rural Development (CARD) and will take place in Ibis Yeravan Center Hotel, “Ararat Hall”, Northern Avenue 5/1 – 0001, Yerevan, Armenia.
The event will also be digitally covered in Zoom Platform, and all interested parties can click on the following link in order to participate.
Registration: No advance registration is required. You can register at the premises of the Conference center on the day of the event or via Zoom platform.
Access: Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start (10.00am). Access details can be found here
Working Language: Armenian and English (simultaneous translation)
- Project partners
- SMEs (farmers, producers, manufacturers, retailers)
- Local public authorities
- Regional public authorities
- National public authorities
- Education / training centers
Aims of the event: The event is dedicated to challenges, opportunities and the trade profile of herb sector in Black Sea Project countries.
It aims to inform the target groups about the new trends in the production, distribution, marketing and promotion of herbaceous plants and plant products with added commercial value, through presentations of Best Practices by industry professionals. It is also the first step in the promotion of cross-border collaboration between project countries in the Black Sea Basin region: Greece, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia through the HEGO Business Forum and the planned HEGO Business Cluster.
In this context there will be an exchange of the following information:
- Industry trends and new developments,
- Best Business Practices,
- HEGO project developments and deliverables,
- The future planned activities of HEGO Project for the development of the sector of growth, production and promotion of herbaceous plants and plant products with added commercial value,
- The forthcoming Training schemes (theoretical and practical) and the e-learning platform,
- Opportunities for cross-border collaboration in the Black Sea Basin through the annual HEGO Forums, the e-portal,
- The HEGO herb cluster that will be kickstarted in the Black Sea region.
You can find the detailed Agenda of the event here.
Mrs. Sona TELUNTS, CARD coordinator: email@example.com
Mrs Tamar SARGSYAN, CARD project team: Tamar.Sargsyan@card.am
Mr. Tassos LIVADIOTIS, HEGO Project coordinator: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the timing of the draft agenda is based on GMT+4 (Yerevan).