On Tuesday the 12th of October at 10.00am (Bucharest time), the 1st Dissemination Event of the Project “Herbs for Growth-HEGO” will be digitally held in the Republic of Moldova.
The dissemination event will be organized by ODIMM foundation (PP3) on ZOOM platform
Registration: Advance registration is required. Please register here. A personalized confirmation link will be sent following registration by email. Please check both your inbox and spam folder.
Access: Please join the event 15 minutes prior to the start with the personalised confirmation link provided following registration.
Working Language: Romanian and English
- Project partners
- Local public authorities
- Regional public authorities
- National public authorities
- Education / training centers
Aims of the event: It aims to inform the target groups about opportunities for the development of the sector of growing, producing and promoting herbaceous plants and plant products with added commercial value and promoting cross-border collaboration between project countries in the Black Sea Basin region: Greece, Moldova, Georgia, Armenia.
In this context there will be an exchange of the following information about the HEGO Project:
- project achievements,
- information will be provided on the role and purpose of the HEGO Project for the development of the sector of growth, production and promotion of herbaceous plants and plant products with added commercial value,
- the training and instruction tools of the target group proposed in the framework of entrepreneurship training (theoretical and practical) and the e-learning platform,
- opportunities for cross-border collaboration in the Black Sea Basin through the annual HEGO Forums, the e-portal,
- The HEGO herb cluster that will be kickstarted in the Black Sea region.
You can find the detailed Agenda of the event here.
Mr. Roman CURCA, Project manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Oxana PALADICIUC, Research Expert: email@example.com
Mrs. Ana HARABARI, Technical Expert: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that the timing of the draft agenda is based on GMT+3 (Chisinau).